Sunday, November 14, 2010

Drum Roll Please...Introducing the Wonderland Kids and Teachers!!

Hello!!!~~~

This post will mainly be pictures from Halloween! The kids dressed up and looked so adorable!!!

My Minky Class (7-year olds)

Pocky Class (5-year olds)

Adam
Adam and Henry

Kevin

Adam...hehe I think he likes the camera...
Bella (7-year old)

Lea...she's a 7-year old and one of my favorites! She's so cute!!!

Minky class


Expert 1 elementary students

After-kindy class


Expert 7 elementary class - one of my favorite classes to teach.




Michael from my Expert 10 class...he's a character~

Expert 10 class
Halloween!
Rachel (left) and Ann (right)





See that big hammer?! I really wanted to take that from him and use it on someone for fun! Then I remembered I was the teacher --_--






1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie-Great fun pictures and lots of princesses in the group-All those children are soooo cute and lively looking-great that they enjoy their schooling!! Norma

    ReplyDelete