Are you confused about what that is?? Hehe, I don't blame you because until a week or two ago, I had no idea what this day was! It's basically like Valentine's day; you buy PePeRo for friends and loved ones and distribute it to them. It's a commercialized holiday to be frank >.< The kids love it though! I'll be eating PePeRo for quite a while I believe especially since one of my students gave me a huge box. Check out the picture!!
Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but this will last me for quite a bit...at least I hope it will! =p
Anyway, it's been another busy but good week. I feel like an older person because I never really want to go once work is done since I'm so tired. 9 classes per day though is a good reason to be tired though right?
I'm having different thoughts at the moment. I'm still not sleeping great here, but I kind of guessed that would happen. I'm so used to college and family life where other people are in the same apartment/house and I do miss that. I love having my own place, but it's hard to sleep sometimes. Most nights I don't fall asleep til after midnight which makes getting up to go to the gym at 6:45am pretty difficult some mornings >.< Hopefully my sleep pattern will become regulated soon! If not, I'll have to start drinking some tea every night before going to sleep! ^^
Thanksgiving is coming up soon as well as my dad's birthday, and I'm really going to miss celebrating those two very special events with my family. I really enjoy Thanksgiving for no particular reason and I love giving my dad crap on his birthday. Hmm, I like to joke around with him everyday, but more so on his birthday I suppose. Are you reading this B?! Haha. It'll be hard towards the end of November I suspect since I'll be missing those two days. Besides France, I don't think I've ever missed my dad's birthday T.T Ahh!! Bounce back now!!
I gotta say that I do miss bookstores! The feel of a book in my hand is one of the most wondrous feelings in the world...or in my world at least! Sifting through a book, whether it's new or old, gives me a rush and a sense of giddiness. The school textbooks just aren't cutting it for me~ Hehe. I don't miss a lot of things from home - people not included - but I do miss bookstores. In Korea, there aren't places to sit down and read a book in a bookstore.
Well, I'm going to do some lesson planning now! Almost Friday!!^^
Natalie,
ReplyDeleteThey must love you alot to give you all that chocolate-love it. I think you should introduce Korea to bookstores with places to read and eat and go to relax and never really have to buy a book!!. That not sleeping is tough-the tea is a good idea-but you have ever done yoga some slow deep breathing from the tummy also can be helpful-or pick a word at just repeat it over and over so your mind can not think of anything else-I often use the word "peace"and relax doing that. I am sure you dad will also miss that birthday time with you and Thanksgiving also. Hopefully you can have a little turkey and a piece of birthday cake in honor of the 2 occasions. Take care Norma (probably signed in as Dave again)